Savvy investors know a certificate of deposit (CD) is a great way to meet savings goals without any effort. Simply choose your term — with options ranging from seven days to five years — and sit back as your funds start earning a fixed rate for the length of the term.
- Fixed rates, higher than regular savings
- Receive higher rates by selecting a longer term
- Provides more guarantee than other risky investments
- Set aside for future savings goals
- Interest is paid by check, compounded, or direct deposited into your Centennial Bank checking account
- A wide range of terms available (from 7 days to 5 years)
- No setup or maintenance fees
- Early withdrawals subject to penalty*
- Renews automatically upon maturity after 10-day grace period
- Jumbo CD rates also available
- $500 minimum deposit to open
*Effective September 12, 2023, certificates are set up to calculate 182 days of interest penalty for terms between 12-24 months. Certificates with a term of 36 months or longer are set up to calculate 365 days of interest penalty.