Don’t wait for your debit card to arrive in the mail! Centennial Bank can print your card instantly, right at the bank. The card will be provided at account opening and available for both personal and business accounts. If your card is lost or stolen, no worries! Drop by your local branch and instantly pick up a replacement card.1
1Available at most locations. Debit card replacement fees may apply.
- Fast, easy, and secure
- Use your debit card to qualify for rewards with free Rewards Star and Rewards Star Cash Back checking accounts
- Safer than carrying cash
- More convenient and safer than checks
- Eliminate cost of purchasing checks
- Make purchases anywhere Mastercard® is accepted
- 24/7 access to funds via ATMs
- Have some fun by personalizing your debit card
- Easily replaced if lost or stolen
Personalized Debit Card
Show off your pet, kids, or even favorite sports team with our personalized debit cards!
How It Works
Upload an image of your choice, following our Image Guidelines, directly from your computer or choose from an extensive set of gallery images. Once uploaded, the image is displayed behind a template showing the fixed elements of the card. The image can be scaled, flipped or rotated until you are happy with the design. The image is even stored to make reissues a breeze. The card design interface is so straightforward you won't need instruction; and because it runs in Adobe Flash®, it doesn't require any software downloading.
Choose an option below.
Edge-to-Edge Card for Consumer
1x1 Photo for Consumer
2x2 Photo for Consumer
We also offer personalization for business debit cards!
Brella™ - Card Manager
Brella is a free mobile app that helps you protect your debit card by sending alerts when your card is used so you can detect unauthorized or fraudulent activity on your account. You can also set travel notices, turn your card off and on, and find nearby ATMS.
Alerts are provided for:
- Purchases exceeding thresholds as defined by you
- Card-not-present purchases
- Suspicious or high-risk transactions
You choose which alerts to receive and when. With this free app, you have the ability to define when, where and how your debit card can be used.
Users can set blocks for:
- Transactions exceeding a specific dollar amount
- Internet and phone transactions
- Transactions conducted outside of the U.S.
Turn your debit card on/off:
This control can be used to disable a lost or stolen card, prevent fraudulent activity and control spending.
Download Brella Card Manager Today!
Click here to view the Brella Cardholder Quick Reference Guide.
Reset Shazam Debit Card Pin #
Reset Shazam Debit Card PIN #
No need to call the Bank to reset your Shazam Debit Card PIN #. With Shazam Easy PIN, you can update your personal PIN # in one convenient phone call! To reset your PIN just follow these simple steps:
- Call 1-800-717-4923 from a phone number associated with your Shazam Debit Card
- Enter the full card number
- Enter the last 4 digits of your social security number
- Enter the 4 digit card expiration date
Once the above information is entered correctly, you will be given the option to activate the card (if it is a new card) or change the PIN #. If change PIN # is selected you will be prompted to enter the CVC # from the back of the card and select your new 4 digit PIN.
It's that simple!