November 24, 2020
Coronavirus Update from Centennial Bank
Centennial Bank is monitoring and taking actions to respond to COVID-19 (also known as coronavirus). As always, the health, safety, and well-being of our customers, employees, and community members are our top priority. Lobby traffic is being redirected to the drive-thru to abide by local recommendations to help reduce the spread of COVID-19. For services that cannot be completed in the drive-thru, please call your local branch to see if an appointment time is available that day.
The purpose of this update is to provide information and resources you may find helpful. Please be assured that Centennial Bank is focusing all of its efforts on supporting you, our employees, and our community through this situation.
Depend on Reliable Sources for Information
There is a great deal of misinformation regarding COVID-19 in circulation. Below are some helpful resources that are being updated every day with the current information. Please also be aware that there has been an increase in scams via email, phone, and social media regarding COVID-19. The Federal Trade Commission is providing updates regarding possible scams.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- World Health Organization https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019
- Tennessee Department of Health https://www.tn.gov/health/cedep/ncov.html
- Federal Trade Commission Updates on COVID-19 Scams https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/features/coronavirus-scams-what-ftc-doing
- FDIC Insured Bank Deposits are Safe; Beware of Potential Scams Using the Agency's Name https://www.fdic.gov/news/news/press/2020/pr20032.html
Convenient Ways to Conduct Banking & Financial Transactions from Your Home or Office
In accordance with CDC guidance, we are asking that anyone who is experiencing a fever or respiratory illness or those that have recently travelled to CDC Level 2 or 3 countries postpone their visit to any Centennial Bank location for the appropriate amount of time.
Centennial Bank offers many alternative banking solutions for those who wish to avoid public places or cannot visit the Bank in person during this time. Alternative solutions include:
- Online Banking – Access online banking through our website at https://www.mycentennial.bank/. Transfer funds between accounts at Centennial Bank, check your balance, review account activity, pay your bills, send money to others using Popmoney and more.
- Mobile Banking – Utilize the mobile app to deposit checks, transfer funds between Centennial Bank accounts, review account activity, pay your bills, send money to others using Popmoney, and more.
- Pay Your Loan Payment – Contact your local branch or submit a secure payment through the website at https://www.mycentennial.bank/services-tools/tools/loan-payments.html.
- Call Us – Contact your local branch to speak with a friendly bank representative. Branch information can be found on the website at https://www.mycentennial.bank/about-us/locations-hours.html.
If you have not signed up for online banking or bill pay or downloaded the mobile app, now is the perfect time so you are prepared.
Follow us on Social Media
If you have questions or would like additional information, please contact your local branch. Centennial Bank appreciates your business and is here to answer your questions and address your concerns.