- Competitively low rates for home purchase, or refinance
- Available for primary residence, second homes, vacation homes, or investment properties
- A wide range of financing programs available:
- Fixed rate mortgages
- USDA Rural Housing Loans (through Triumph Mortgage)
- FHA Loans (through Triumph Mortgage)
- VA Loans (through Triumph Mortgage)
- Construction Loans
- Term options that will work with your needs
- No pre-payment penalties
- Cash-out home improvements available
- Pre-qualifications available
- Refinance your current home to potentially lower your rate
- Experienced lenders with in-depth knowledge of the loan process
- Fast decision-making from West Tennessee locals
View the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau’s Home Loan Toolkit guide to learn more about the home buying process.
Applying for a Mortgage loan is as easy as 1-2-3....
Schedule a time to meet with one of our mortgage loan experts at a time that is most convenient for you.
Bring in the following items to help get a jump start on pre-qualifying for your loan:
- Most recent pay stubs (within the last 30 days)
- Last 2 years of Tax Returns (W2, etc.)
Our mortgage loan specialist will then walk you through the application process and assist you in obtaining information such as:
- Checking and Savings account information
- Credit Card information
- Loans due to other financial institutions
- Estimating other monthly expenses
2. Determine Total Costs and Type of Loan
Determine all Expenses Associated with Home Ownership
After you apply and are approved, our friendly mortgage specialists will help you determine other expenses associated with owning a home. In some cases insurance and taxes can be added into your payment so that you do not have to worry about paying the bill when it is due. Our loan specialists will also determine if you can qualify for a special type of loan such as VA or Conventional.
3. Close the Loan
Set up a time and place to close the loan.
After your payment amount and loan term are satisfactory for your budget the last step is to close the loan. Our mortgage loan expert will set a date that is convenient for you and the seller to meet so that you can take ownership of your new home. Both parties will meet to finalize all paperwork and minor details and then you can take the keys to your new home.